Coordinate Teacher Evaluations
PowerEval is an intuitive teacher evaluation program that is compatible with the Charlotte Danielson framework to assist districts in simplifying the evaluation process. This teacher evaluation software allows customization of district-specific rubrics based on job type.
- Track evaluation meeting dates
- Monitor form completion with built-in indicators
- Automatic time stamping when recording data during observations
- Allows for video uploads of classroom observations
- Ability to submit forms to administrators for review prior to finalizing document
- When forms are submitted by evaluators or evaluatees, the other is notified via in-system notifications and by email
- Customizable evaluation rubrics
- Walk-through component allows admin to complete informal walk-through observations on iPad, laptop, or other mobile device
Superior Customer Support:
- Highly Knowledgeable Staff
- E-mails Answered Immediately
- All Calls Answered by Trained Support Staff Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m CDT.