Clarify the RTI Process
PowerRTI is a process-based data collection software program designed to simplify and streamline the RTI process. With the ability to document data on universal forms and the system’s built-in fidelity checks, administrators can ensure that staff are implementing the RTI process consistently throughout the district. Best practice guidelines coupled with on-site trainings increase understanding.
- Tier I Data Gathering provides ability to document screening and classroom data prior to student receiving interventions
- Interventions, interventionists, and progress monitoring tools are customizable by district
- Create charts using progress monitoring data
- RTI Data Report provides a flexible tool for admin to create customized views of specific process data
- Built-in integrity checks
- Fidelity Checklist provides guidance for moving through RTI Tiers
- Email notification to Administrators based on student’s Fidelity Checklist
- Multiple PDF Upload areas allow for attaching outside documentation
- From Tier III to Special Eligibility, PowerRTI data is transferred into the Documentation of Intervention Results in PowerIEP (Non-PowerIEP Districts: Data will be added into an LD Eligibility form that can be attached to an IEP or copied and pasted into another document)
Superior Customer Support:
- Highly Knowledgeable Staff
- E-mails Answered Immediately
- All Calls Answered by Trained Support Staff Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.